I enjoy looking at stats from running so thought I would recap my racing in May looking at the times I managed and where I finished.
1. 03/05/15 Wings for Life – Silverstone 37kms/23 miles, 13th at Silverstone, 983rd in the World Run, 908th male
2. 07/05/15 Assembly League Victoria Park 3.5 miles 19:20, 34th.
3. 09/05/15 Mile End parkrun 5k 17:49, 2nd (equalled Mile End parkrun course PB)
4. 10/05/15 Run Hackney Half Marathon 1:20:30, 54th
5. 17/05/15 Richmond Park Marathon 3:25:48, 27th
6. 23/05/15 Mile End parkrun 17:44, 4th (new course PB by 5 seconds)
7. 24/05/15 BUPA Westminster Mile 5:05, 1st in Wave B, 44th overall, 9th in AG
8. 25/05/15 BUPA London 10,000 35:59, 239th, 215th in gender, 181st in AG (equalled 10k PB) 57 points for the Run Britain Grand Prix to add to my 82 from Reading Half.
9. 31/05/15 Bristol 10k 35:31, 103rd (new 10k PB by 28 seconds)
Overall a busy month of racing, really happy with some of the results. I’m now flicking the switch from racing to mileage mode (incorporating a couple of races). I hope everyone had a good month of running and racing, see you out there.